Monday, January 11, 2010

Let's have our own Compound.

First of all; have you ever noticed that bad things happen in "compounds?" It is according to most dictionaries described as "a cluster of buildings surrounded by a barrier of some kind, where bad people live in seclusion, doing bad things that will be covered by CNN and Fox News when they are caught by an unsuspecting social worker investigating child abuse." Okay - I added that last part. But still....... that is what happens in compounds.

Last night I was just thinking about this girl I know who live in her own house, on the same property as her grandparents and her dad. She is in her mid-twenties, and has a job, and seems happy; so I think that is what we will do. Great solution right? My kids will live with me, on the same property but in their own house. Totally cool.

I am not sure whether I should start this process, 'cause believe me this will take some planning, by looking for a property that is already a compound, or by convincing my husband that this is a great idea. Seems to me the best way, when looking at other successful compounds, is to not put off the brainwashing of the compound members. Time to get the suds out; I've got three stubborn, free thinking, intelligent individuals whose minds are gonna need a good scrubbing if I am to succeed. Luckily for me I've got a lot of elbow grease, and I am just crazy enough to make it happen! Wonder if Joe Jackson could give me some pointers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Feedback! I learn so much from hearing from readers, it is the real value of writing a blog.