Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Frustrated by the Frailty of Humans

Lately I have increasingly become frustrated by human beings, maybe it comes from being around horses so much? The complications that humans create for themselves are mind boggling to me, and I am constantly annoyed by the copouts that people engage in.

Life is hard, and closing your eyes from problems will only create issues to crop up again. Is it just me or is it hard to find people that are truly seeing their lives and their choices for what it truly is? Do most people drive through their lives with blinders keeping them from seeing their own reality?

And I am sick of the Bravado talk. People say all the things they think make them look good, with no intention of actually making the actions that are necessary. Maybe if I put blinders on too, things would simpler to me.

Done Bitchin' for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Feedback! I learn so much from hearing from readers, it is the real value of writing a blog.