Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The "Dearest" Award

Kelly, at Princess Diva Diaries, generously and kindly awarded me with an Award:

Thank you, Kelly!


Liebster means “dearest” in German, and the award is intended to help up-and-coming blogs get the attention they deserve. Here are the rules:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.


2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award


3. Pick your five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.


4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs!

I read quite a few blogs, as they all bring me different viewpoints and life stories, and I enjoy them all. I have tried to pick blogs that have fewer followers, but that I think are worthy of a peak. Here is my list:

My Buddy and Me - This blog follows "One Bud Wiser" as he transitions from a Ropin' horse to a Hunter/Jumper, and his fearless rider who took on a horse that has flipped over with previous riders.

My Friend Grayson - The newly engaged Julie, and her rescued Paso Fino X, Grayson.

Diary of Hunter Princess- Shelley writes this blog, and it details her journey with Ollie. Unfortunatly Ollie is dealing with some health issues, and Shelley may have to return him to his owner and look for another mount.

Mad for Smarty - a quickly growing blog written by Madison, whose dream came true when she was gifted with OTTB Mad for Smarty.

The Road Apple - The hilarious Blog by HillBilly Farms. Laugh away......

Thank you. Hope you follow these blogs and enjoy them as I do.







1 comment:

Thank you for your Feedback! I learn so much from hearing from readers, it is the real value of writing a blog.