Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Daily commute with Harry Connick Jr.

As anyone who knows me will attest; I have a great love for the Holidays. A GREAT LOVE!! Right after Miranda's Birthday in mid October, I change my CD collection (really need to copy over to the Ipod) for my car over to the Holiday CD's. And just about everyday, I drive home singing along to my Holiday songs, both Norwegian and American (and a few Swedish songs.)

Many days Harry Connick Jr. rides along, and we sing from his CD "When my Heart Finds Christmas," which is really good if you have not had the pleasure. In my day dreams we are putting on quite a show, a la scenes from "White Christmas" with Bing Crosby and Rosemary Clooney.



No one can belt out "Let it Snow" in harmony quite like Harry and I..................in my Prius. We dance and glide across the stage and sing our hearts out............. in my Prius that is.

Please to enjoy:

"Let it Snow"

1 comment:

  1. I'm already tired of Christmas music, but I think it's because I have to listen to it all day, every day at work. Ugh. I'm glad you enjoy it though. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your Feedback! I learn so much from hearing from readers, it is the real value of writing a blog.