Friday, April 17, 2015

Still Loving Lubrisyn!

Just wanted to give you all an update on how Lubrisyn is working for me. I LOVE IT! You can read all about how I got started here.
At this point I take on teaspoon full per day, and my knee feels great. No more popping sound, and no more numb toes after riding.
Pippi has been on the Equine version, and it seems to have made her softer and more able to extend in each gait. She did not have a major issue before hand, so its harder to see superb benefits, but she is just smoother if that makes sense.

I on the other hand feel great. One of the benefits that I didnt pick up on right away, is my new found ability to move my seat bones one by one. Did you know you are supposed to be able to do that?

I always had a hard time with that, as I felt my hips were locked, but now I can shift weight and thereby help Pippi. YAY!

So there you have it! I am a lifelong fan of Lubrisyn HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Feedback! I learn so much from hearing from readers, it is the real value of writing a blog.