Monday, November 19, 2012

From Picture to Stitching

Kara, Trainer, is amazingly kind and all creatures reap the rewards of her giant heart. She fosters dogs for the local Humane Society and horses for a local rescue.
One of the dogs she adopted has a job that he just loves. He leads Butter from the field to her stall at the end of the day.
Here they are:

Kara saw the work that I did with Pippis' picture, and how I turned it into a stitched project, and she just wondered if I could do the same with her pair. And so after hours of playing with the image, and then digitizing it, and then working with that, here they are.
Archie and Butter:
Sorry, my test runs are always done on Felt and I stupidly used black. Oh well, you get the idea!

Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Feedback! I learn so much from hearing from readers, it is the real value of writing a blog.