Monday, August 2, 2010

"If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else."

In life we hardly ever know where we are headed. We know where we would like to go, but hardly ever where we are actually headed.
The quote above is attributed to Yogi Berra, as so many great quotes are. I especially like: "I knew I was going to take the wrong train, so I left early." That is how I like to live my life. I know that I will make mistakes, so I plan ahead for potentially having to fix mistakes or live with them. Not being perfect, and screwing up royally is the human, and I am as human as they come.
But I am learning. Right now I am working on accepting faults and mistakes in others, and on overlooking it.

Whew. Its a hard one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Feedback! I learn so much from hearing from readers, it is the real value of writing a blog.