Monday, September 9, 2013

Saddle shopping woes!

I am in need of a new saddle, as the old one is just too small and does not fit my long legs at all. It is fine for now, meaning I can ride in it, I just need to consider a new one for the future. Now that we are trying to make the canter look good, it is just becoming apparent that my saddle may be part of my issue with my legs.

And so I started to do some research, and holy smokes Batman, I am already dismayed and exhausted. The many brands are dizzying, and the cost is just gross. I am cheap, plus I have two kids in college; the day I spend thousands of dollars on a saddle is the day after I win the lottery.

So.....

Pippi is a wide QH body style horse. I am tall, 5'10" with a 33" inseam. Please give me advice, and let me know what you know as all I know is that I don't know anything.

Thanks guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Feedback! I learn so much from hearing from readers, it is the real value of writing a blog.